Ilyon keeps growing; we are looking to add a Project Manager to our team! Our casual mobile games have over a billion downloads worldwide, and we are in the growth phase of our group companies. This is an opportunity to join a leading company and be part of an outstanding and dynamic team.
As a Project Manager, you will be in charge of a portfolio that includes multiple games on multiple platforms. You will have to know each game and its different configurations and settings, monitor the target KPIs and make sure they are met. You will work closely with the different teams that are involved in the process of releasing updates and maintaining the product’s life cycle. Tracking the team’s progress while constantly improving the workflow and ensuring its optimization.
- Working closely with the product team and follow the projects road maps
- Monitoring tasks and actively push them through the different stages of the project
- Improving existing working procedures and seeking to develop new ones to further improve the workflow
- Planning and executing the project sprint while working according to a cross-organizational priority
- 1-2 years of experience as a Project Manager in a tech company – Must (Gaming industry – a plus)
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management methodologies
- Experience working with Asana or similar platforms – a plus
- Self-organized and able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Leadership skills and good communication skills
- Time management, maintaining a constant schedule of releases, and meeting deadlines