Customer Support Representative
Ilyon keeps growing; we are looking to add more talent to our Customer Support team! Our casual mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads worldwide, and we are in the production of our next titles. This is an opportunity to join a leading company and be part of an outstanding and dynamic team.
Ilyon is looking for an experienced customer support representative to work with the Player Experience team in analyzing requests and feedback and take adequate actions in order to keep our audience satisfied and engaged. You would mostly work on our biggest games and/or new games.
- Review incoming questions, feedback, and issues – technical, game-related, and purchases
- Organize, tag, and/or answer based on the defined protocol via the support tool
- Detect trends in inquiries and analyze the reason behind the complaint
- Ensure that the information shared with players is up-to-date and correct
- Report technical issues, bugs, and feedback to the relevant teams (Production, Art Marketing, etc.)
- Suggest ideas for improving player experience and/or our processes
- Proven track record in providing value-driven customer service in the tech industry (1+ years of experience)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow strict procedures even with repetitive tasks
- Motivated, organized, and a “get things done” approach
- Customer-oriented approach and ability to adapt and deal with customers from various cultures
- Knowledge of customer service-related hardware and software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
Please submit your application and CV in English only.