Marketing Data Analyst
Ilyon’s Team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Marketing Data Analyst to join us. Our mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads around the world, and we have some exciting new titles coming soon. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing mobile gaming company and to influence our company’s decision-making process. We are looking for a talented and passionate Marketing Data Analyst to join our amazing marketing analytics team. Using your technical and analytical skills, your mission will be to tell the story behind the numbers and get a deep understanding of players’ behavior in order to use this information into actionable insights.
- You will work closely with marketers to identify impactful business and marketing issues and translate them into structured analysis and actionable insights
- Execute complex SQL queries to analyze Big Data, and reflect your output in BI tools
- Build and maintain dashboards to make informed decisions quickly and efficiently
- Examine marketing performance at different levels in order to identify opportunities to improve campaigns ROI
- Using your statistical skills to decide on benchmarks, hypotheses validations, KPIs distributions, patterns/trends, and descriptive statistics
- Data validation of different data sources, internal and external
- 1-2 Years of experience of analytical work experience
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or another relevant degree
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and excellent skills in Excel – a must!
- Strong Excel skills – Lookup functions, pivot, conditions, etc.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Capable of translating raw data into business insights
- An independent, self-learner and a team player as well
- Familiarity with Big data tools and analytics suites (e.g., Google Firebase/ BigQuery)
- Knowledge in BI tools (Power BI\Looker or similar BI tools)
- Experience with Python (Modelling techniques\Data manipulation packages)
- Adaptable self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge in User Acquisition filed