Junior Game Release Integrator
Ilyon is growing and looking for more talented people to join our team. This is an ideal position for beginners who are interested in joining the mobile gaming world and becoming a part of our dynamic team.
As a Junior Games Release Integrator you will be responsible for:
- Building our games: collecting assets, creating and maintaining configurations that describe the game, run an automated build process
- Running quick sanity tests for the created games
- Opening store pages for the company games (Google Play, App Store)
- Making sure that the game will be ready for release on time and free of bugs.
- Tech-savvy with wide knowledge in mobile applications- A Must
- A passion for games
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and a team player
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent English
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent learning abilities and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong mathematical and basic coding knowledge – An advantage!