Ilyon’s Team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join us. Our mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads around the world, and we have some exciting new titles coming soon. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing mobile gaming company and to influence our company’s decision-making process. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Product Design, and Growth Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical, marketing, and product background – with a hunger to make games grow.
This is a full-time position located in our offices in Rosh HaAyin (we have a shuttle from Tel Aviv and Givatayim).
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our games
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for features adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance, key business metrics, and player’s experience
- Influence and inform product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Plan and analyze effective A/B tests in order to improve Game KPIs
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies, marketing strategies, and future product roadmaps
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and excellent skills in Excel – a must!
- Capable of translating raw data into business insights
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- An independent, self-learner and a team player as well
- Experience in Power BI/Tableau