Ilyon’s Team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join us.
Our mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads around the world, and we have some exciting new titles coming soon. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing mobile gaming company and to influence our company’s decision-making process. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Product Design, and Game Economy. You will do overall tuning, balancing, and monitoring of the game economy working closely with the Product Owners and other team members. You will create fun and engaging game experiences while maximizing player retention and revenues.
Full-time position located in our offices in Rosh Ha’ayin (we have shuttles from Tel Aviv and Givatayim).
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our games.
- You will be responsible to track and Monitor Daily KPI’s,
- Once the game is launched, you’re able to analyze the collected data and report which are the performing/underperforming aspects of the game.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for features adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization.
- Proactively provide actionable insights and shed light on previously unexplored aspects of player experience
- Contribute an analytical angle to product development discussions and present design ideas for new features/systems which address existing deficiencies in the game.
- Design the user experience from an economic point of view trying to predict the players’ behavior according to the data we already have.
- Understand gameplay loops and how players interact with them
- Tune existing features performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness
- Identify areas where sinks/sources should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, retention, and revenue
- Monitor individual and macro player balances to ensure the overall health of the game economy
- 3+ Years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or another relevant degree
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and excellent skills in Excel – a must!
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Previous experience working closely with game developers, ideally inside a team
- Proactivity and a curious mind
- An independent, self-learner and a team player as well
- Knowledge and experience in BigQuery
- Experience with scripting language tools – Python, R, or MATLAB
- Experience in analytics and familiarity with big data tools and analytics suites (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Firebase, BigQuery, deltaDNA)
- Adaptable self-starter with strong communication skills
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience in puzzle solving games, casual games