Ilyon’s Team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join us. Our mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads around the world, and we have some exciting new titles coming soon. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing mobile gaming company and to influence our company’s decision-making process.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Product Design, and Growth Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical, marketing, and product background – with a hunger to make games grow.
Full-time position located in our offices in Rosh HaAyin (we have a shuttle from Tel Aviv and Givatayim).
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our games.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for features adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance, key business metrics, and player’s experience
- Influence and inform product teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Plan and analyze effective A/B tests in order to improve Game KPIs
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies, marketing strategies, and future product roadmaps
- 1-2 Years of experience of analytical work experience
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or another relevant degree.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and excellent skills in Excel – a must!
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Capable of translating raw data into business insights
- An independent, self-learner, and a team player as well.
- Familiarity with Big data tools and analytics suites (e.g., Google Firebase/Google Analytics/ BigQuery)
- Knowledge in Power BI and DAX language.
- Experience with scripting language tools – Python, R.
- Adaptable self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Experience in the gaming industry– a big advantage.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams.